The Spanish manufacturer Fotona Mobility presents this fantastic bike with a 250W brushless motor. Mechanically, the bike has 21 speeds (3 chainrings, 7 sprockets) and the Shimano V-Brake freewheel system.
The extendable lithium battery is located on the grille and can be used in 3 capacity configurations in 36V (9.6Ah / 12.8Ah / 16Ah) which can give you a range of up to 60km. The engine is activated by a pedal-assist sensor (PAS) that reduces the user's effort. In addition, the handlebars have an LCD display that works as an on-board computer, allowing you to switch between 5 levels of assistance and indicating the status of the battery, as well as the kilometres covered and the speed of the ride.
All in all, it is a very solid motorbike perfect for adults. Highly resistant frame available in 2 metallic colours (gold and silver) and with a very high performance electric system that makes it the ideal e-Bike for daily use.
- Picture material: Aluminium
- Fork: GW-721X 55mm
- Handlebar: Aluminium
- Handlebar stem: Aluminium
- Saddle: Vader
- Pedals: PVC FP-830
- Seat post: Aluminium BPro
- Handles: Shimano ST-EF50-3L/7R
- Shift lever: Shimano ST-EF50-3L/7R
- Transmission: Shimano RD-TX31GS, 21-speed
- Diverter: Shimano FD-TZ31
- Rims: Aluminium 28".
- Covers: IA-2068 700C*35C
- Brakes: aluminum V-Brake
- Available Colors: Gold or Silver
- 250Wen brushless motor in aluminium rear wheel
- 36V 12.8Ah lithium-ion battery (up to 50km range)
- Display Multi-function digital display:
- Battery charge level
- Attendance level. There are 5 levels.
- Speed in km/h
- Total distance travelled
- Partial distance travelled
- Brake levers with electrical cut-off.
- Multi-function controller.
- PAS pedal-assist sensor
- Trigger accelerator
- 36V lithium charger
Estimated lithium-ion battery life 3-4 years
NOTE: Range (km) and maximum speed (km/h) data in this product are estimates as they depend on at least three factors:
- Weight of the driver
- Unevenness of the terrain
- The average driving speed
For longer autonomy and battery life, a moderate driving speed is recommended.
Check our FAQ section for additional information on our electric mobility products and lithium batteries.
Weight: 18 kg